[orca-list] speeding up orca by using ramdisks

Hello,
I've got an idea. Maybe it is a stupid one, I don't know it is based
only on my little knowledge and little googling.
I know that in ubuntu there is possibility to place certain directories
directly into ram through /dev/shm or maybe through tmpfs...
Would it make some difference for orca, if being placed directly in ram?
For example those loong delays when loading long list of files? Or when
processing wep page?
What directories should I try?
thank you,
Vojta