Re: [orca-list] Why Orca navigation algorithms are not supporting Clickable embedded Adobe flash player objects?

I'm inclined to agree that the Flash problem has something to do with
Linux version... I recently had to review a webite with Pink for
October theme and one of the sumbissions pulled a video (via iframe)
from another site.  This other site was using the JWPlayer which is
quite nice.

In Windows (and at least with keyboard on the Mac, but the person
checking for me did not know how to use VoiceOver), the controls
worked wonderfully and they worked quite well in JAWS and NVDA:
Play/pause button, sound level, and fullscreen. You could also get
out of the Flash as well.

If it's a Flash video then I would think the player was more important
than the platform the Flash was on. JWPlayer is made for keyboard,
and each contol gets a large yellow border around it when you focus.

-Mallory