[orca-list] helping a blind person...

Hello..
I'm simply trying to help a blind friend of mine with her Ubuntu Linux Orca program..
she is challenged at navigating it..can't figure out the keyboard use keys, etc...

she is hoping for an audio tutorial to be able to use her computer for those everyday tasks she was so good at before her eyesight failed..

as far as I know, she was and still is an avid Ubuntu user..and I think she has the current / latest release of it..

She is so eager to learn and get her cyber life back.. so alone and lost without her contact with the outside world which the web and her computer was to her...

Hope you are able to direct me in the right directions for her..

Thanks..

David Wilson
Newport, Oregon USA

Hello from Newport....