Re: [orca-list] Orca speech slows down from time to time

I managed to capture a debug.out file when this slowdown occured on my system.  It was less than 2 minutes (possibly even less than 1) between when I launched orca and the speech trickled down and I terminated the instance of orca.

Would this information be of any help to anyone with trouble-shooting this issue?  I had debuggin set to all, so the uncompressed filesize is 240 kb; I can send a compressed copy to anyone who thinks they can make use of it.