Re: [orca-list] Orca speech slows down from time to time

Can't say I've ever experienced this thing.  I think at one time, I've
seen speech parms change when speaking one of the specialized modes
like links, upper case or whatever and immediately interrupting speech
and having that value stick while going on and reading normal text.
But I don't think I've experienced that for some time either.