Re: [orca-list] orca-list] Orca speech slows down from time to time

I have asound.conf all commented out.  I'm running speech-dispatcher under the default configuration from the arch git package you provided.
I'm still having these output issues.

Do you run espeak?  I think I remember reading that S.D. recommends festival, but I never got around to checking out the difference in performance.