Re: [orca-list] has anyone noticed this?

Hi,
I think this is a speech-dispatcher and/or pulse bug. Are you using pulseaudio? It makes editing text documents kind of painful sometimes lol.
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/
Registered Linux user number 508465: http://counter.li.org/

"Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch. Brains at every single meal, why can't we have some guts?"
The Misfits - Braineaters