[orca-list] has anyone noticed this?

when i'm typing along in gnome, in any application be it thunderbird, firefox terminal or what ever i'm noticing that orca doesn't always say the letters as you type them till you hit the next letter so for example if you type the word next then hit the space bar or next letter you're typing like: n e x then t then space, it won't say the t till you hit the space bar.

I'm not sure why this is happening. I noticed it in 3.0 origionally, then it went away with 3.2, now it seems to be back in 3.2.0-1 as arch calls it. I'm not sure if this is specific to arch, or if this is an orca bug in general so i'm curious to know if anyone else is seeing this.

thoughts?