Re: [orca-list] Clicking hotspot Links and Flat Review?

While we debate the philosophy of web design and user interfaces, are
there any ways we can get flat review going with Orca and the Mozilla
programs? So far, I cannot find any of these fake objects or hardly
any other text on websites with Orca's flat review.  I can use flat
review on other programs but not in firefox.