[orca-list] Clicking hotspot Links and Flat Review?

Does anyone know how to use the flat review to click hotspot links in
latest Firefox?  For one thing, I can't seem to review any screen
contents with flat review anymore; actually haven't been able to do
that for some time now.

There are many pages that I can quote for an example.  My latest one
is with Twitter when I want to approve requests for followers.  the
accept and deny buttons are not normal links dected by Firefox and
Orca.  Google Apps has oodles of these type controls all over the
place.  My only choice now is to do this kind of stuff in Windows!

Any solutions for this delema?  Oh, don't suggest anything like elinsk
or w3 because these buttons are "harmless" according to elinks thus do
nothing. and all the javascript that supports these controls - no go
for text browsers.

Any other ideas? In the meantime, I guess it is off to Windows to deal
with these situations.