Re: [orca-list] Evolution comments

Hey Michael, all.

On 11/19/2011 03:46 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:

First problem, evolution keeps crashing on me: I am not fully sure
what causes it but even just moving around the folder/account tree
view can crash it (not all the time but fairly frequently. Might
Orca be doing something here to cause such a crash?

Evolution off and on crashes on me even without Orca running. Although I
do have accessibility enabled all the time. Based on what you said and
what I've seen, I'm guessing something accessibility-related is making
Evolution unhappy. <frown>

The Orca wiki information on accessible applications seem to be
fairly dated (eg. it refers to firefox 3). The evolution page on the
Orca wiki said very little related to the issues I am having.

I'm quite tempted to remove -- or otherwise preface with a "historical
document" note -- much of that content. Thoughts? Objections??

Anything I can do to improve things?

As usual, full steps to reproduce a crash reliably along with a
debug.out and a bug report are always quite helpful.

Thanks in advance! Take care.
--joanie