Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients; really need an alternative to thunderbird

As memory goes, thunderbird 3.1.x has issues of its own, but may be I am wrong. Also are you using it with gnome 3.2? I know that the at-spi2 stuff has affected how older application behave.

Yes evolution is feeling the best alternative, but it doesn't feel a great one. May be as you said it can be customised and that is why I asked about documentation on using it with Orca and from the keyboard in case there is something I have missed which does make it better.

Michael Whapples