Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients; really need an alternative to thunderbird

I raised my speakup issues on the speakup list some time ago, however the messages went with little response and no solution. My kernel debugging skills are not up to much, I think I extracted the error messages associated with loading the speakup module from the kernel log file, but with no help on other ways I could debug I could do no more in finding the source of the problem. You can tell why I have made the blanket statement that using things with speakup is no longer an option for me. I could post more messages, but I wouldn't hold out much hope, I think I might spend effort where greater results may be gained.

As for emacs its never clicked with me, and emacspeak is just complication upon complication (complication of learning emacs which seems unnatural with the complication of learning emacspeak).

Michael Whapples