Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients; really need an alternative to thunderbird

I wouldn't put too much hope on seamonkey being any better, its another Mozilla based product using XUL like
Thunderbird and many of the warts are in layers like XUL which is common across Mozilla products.

Michael Whapples