Re: [orca-list] Problem with webkit and eclipse.org

Hi,
The only code difference I see between the bad links and the "My
Foundation" link is, the other links have a nonbreaking space between
the image tag and the opening div. My Foundation doesn't have that
for some reason.

Contribute and Report a bug are the same as the above list except
there are no display: none divs. It's just an anchor with an image
(with alt text) and plain anchor text inside. So the difference there
really is that anchor text is not getting display: none. Instead of
the images replacing the text, they are bullets next to the text.

Right before the list with Plugins and Contribute is a link with
no anchor text, only alt text: "Download Eclipse".

Right before that is a list of three links with no link text and no
alt text. The image names are like slide1, slide2 and slide5.jpg.

cheers,
Mallory