Re: [orca-list] Accessible email clients; really need an alternative to thunderbird

Hello Michael!
Didn't you ave a braille display? If so alpine might be a really good alternative. I'm not sure about digest mails, because I never enable them. I think there's also a GUI, but I'm not sure with GUI toolkit they used for it. other than that, I really can't suggest anything.
  Warmly yours
          Julek :-)

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======