Re: [orca-list] Seeking for a sender address in Thunderbird

I'm still using Thunderbird 3.1.15 on my Ubuntu 11.04 system, so I
haven't seen these problems.

On 16/11/11 10:57, Steve Holmes wrote:
Hs the handling of the message and folder lists improved any? Before
when I tried using recent versions of Thunderbird, it seemed like Orca
would constantly speak the wrong items in the list once you do
anything to that list like deleting messages, expanding and collapsing
folders, etc.  Frankly, it got so bad I quit using Thunderbird for a
while and stuck with Mutt.  I like to be able to read messages in
thunderbird where links are involved so I can click link and have it
go right into firefox, a better browser than the text counterparts.