[orca-list] Seeking for a sender address in Thunderbird

Hi listers,

Sometimes, when receiving a new message in Thunderbird, I want to read and copy the sender e-mail.

With insert+7, I focus the screen with plan navigation. However, scanning all the window with arrows, I am not able to detect the e-mail address.

Untill now, what I have done is to save the message in eml format. Opening it with Gedit, I can read all the codes and among then, I can find the address.

Of course, this is not a easy and direct procedure. So I ask: does a best way exist?

Regards,

Luciano