Re: [orca-list] Seeking for a sender address in Thunderbird

I use preview mode when reading emails in Thunderbird. After using F6 to
get into the email message, I can back tab through the headers. I can
also tab through the headers when starting from the in box. Here I can
find buttons to add the sender and other recipients to my address book.
There's also a button to edit anyone who's already in my address book,
but this doesn't seem to do anything for me. I hear the sender read to
me, but this is a read only field and it isn't selected, so I can't copy
it to the clip board. To grab the sender and other email addresses from
the header, I usually just do a control+shift+r to do a reply to all,
tab through the headers, where I can now edit each field, and then just
discard the new message when I'm done.