Re: [orca-list] Problem with orca and webkit in epiphany

Hey Michael.

On 11/15/2011 09:54 AM, Michael Whapples wrote:
Thanks for adding those bug reports.

Thanks for reporting them!

Would you like
some heavy testing of webkit over the next few days/week/2weeks so you
have a decent amount of feedback before that event?

Absolutely! If you could get me a list of test cases, providing for each what you did for this code example site, it would be quite helpful.

Is webkit 1.6.1 new enough,

I think so, yes. If, in any given test case, what you see and what I see wind up being different, I can always test on a machine where I have 1.6.1.

Thanks again. Take care.
--joanie