[orca-list] Error building Orca on Ubuntu 11.10

Hi,

I just pulled Orca from git master and tried to build it but got the following error output after the ./autogen.sh

I've only just started getting this, it usually builds no problem.

The machine is running Ubuntu 11.10 with all available updates installed.

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

configure: error: Package requirements (pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2) were not met:

Requested 'pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2' but version of PyGObject is 3.0.0

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PYGOBJECT_CFLAGS
and PYGOBJECT_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Can someone help?  What do I need to do?

Thanks.
Paul