Re: [orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get onto my machine again til this
Monday evening.  I will be out of town all weekend.  Maybe Michael
Whapples might have a chance to try this out? he also experienced this
problem and in fact, reported it first.  Don't mean to pass the buck
here but just figured he might be able to get to it sooner than I can
this weekend.  If I don't hear anything by next week, I can pull down
this dev version and give it a go.  Are these try-build versions
pre-compiled binaries or what? I've never pulled them before.