Re: [orca-list] orca 3.0.2 torched my setup?

Hi Andy.

I had an interesting experience just now. I downloaded orca 3.0.2,

Are you using GNOME 3? Orca 3.0.x is specifically for GNOME 3.0. If you
are not using GNOME 3, you should either stick with your distro's
shipping Orca or alternatively use Orca from master.

 choiceâ or something to that. Now I have to start over from the start
and reinstall. This was with ubuntu 11.04.

Ah. Ubuntu 11.04 is *not* GNOME 3.

--joanie