Re: [orca-list] When Orca using liblouis tables, not always time appliing translation rules

Hy Joanie,

I forgot wrote Firefox related:
If the cursor positioned a number,  the numbersign is not presenting.
This is I reproduced too with Gedit the following text:
123
456
When I positioning the first line, and scrolling braille display with next line, I see the next line have number with computer braille form. If I go back the prewious line with braille display, I see prewious line have number with computer braille format too.

Attila

Attila