Re: [orca-list] When Orca using liblouis tables, not always time appliing translation rules

Hey Attila.

For example, in english grade2 braille the always word replaced with alw
word, but this is not happening if the cursor have always word any place.

Just to be sure I understand you: Are you saying that the 'alw'
contraction is used unless the cursor is moved to that word? If so:

So, this is a general design to translations not applying with cursor
positioned words?

We intentionally do not contract/translate words in which the cursor is
present. We do this so that you can see what's there (all the
characters) for the purpose of editing.

If you were asking something else, my apologies and please explain your
test case some more.

Take care.
--joanie