Re: [orca-list] When Orca using liblouis tables, not always time appliing translation rules

Hy Joanie,

I understand now. This is absolute good if the user editing a text in a text editor, writing new e-mails, etc, this situation full right the now working method with contracted braille feature. Future not possible doing a setting with possible toggling this mode on/off and doing this future setting a GUI preference? I think if this is implemented impossible assigning this mode switch a key combination for braille displays. If only need reading for example a book, and not need editing the text, possible better if all contracted word is displaying, independent the cursor position. Of course, need keep default enabled the now used method if contracted braille is enabled. Some situations with perhaps better showing all words with contracted form, independent the cursor position: For example, when I only reading a text, and using cursor movement keys my braille display, some time I would like reading entire text with contracted form. If for example the cursor have a first place with a line, and I only scrolling the braille display the text, I always not see first word with translated form if the word have new line and positioned the cursor with new line word. Another interesting example if the user reading only an e-mail, and not possible editing the text. Easy possible reproducing this problem with following way, if you doing a test e-mail with your address: Simple put contracted words with line by line, and scroll the contracted words when you get the e-mail for example in Thunderbird.

So, perhaps some time practical switch the reading mode in braille display if possible implementing this setting.
Very big work to doing a setting this function?

Attila