[orca-list] orca, gnome-speech, ibmtts

Hi,

On a Debian squeeze, I try an alternate to speech-dispatcher to use
ibmtts and orca. On 32bits, it works perfectly with gnome-speech-ibmtts.
Install ibmtts, then the package gnome-speech-ibmtts, it builds and
good.

On 64bits, it's harder. I re-packaged the .deb so that the building add
-m32 to build on a multilib Debian. After some symlinks, the package
builds and installs. But when I test the connection, via test-speech, I
get:
http://pastebin.com/XwPwb0P3

It seems some knowledgments are needed about corba and the communicatfon
way. I need your skills about these point I absolutely don't know. Can
you tell me what I should do? Is it imaginable that gnome-speech-ibmtts
run on 64bits?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,