Re: [orca-list] GNOME 3 - Setting Default Applications

Hello,
If those combo boxes are anything like the ones in GDM, nothing is reported through normal keyboard navigation, but when you have selected an item and closed the combo box you can find out what is selected with the flat review keys.

This really should be fixed for standard navigation, but I don't know whether it is in orca, at-spi or elsewhere that the fix needs to be made.

Michael Whapples