Re: [orca-list] GNOME 3 - Setting Default Applications

Hum, didn't know system info would have other settings; I thought that
was a read-only type deal.  I'll have to look there some time.  Yeah,
I've noticed a lot of unusable combo boxes in a number of screens in
the system settings area.  Not sure new scripts alone would do the
trick or not.  It sounds to me like a lot of info is not being exposed
even though I thought these central applets would be gtk but what do I
know.  Thanks for pointing out the location though.