[orca-list] GNOME 3 - Setting Default Applications

I don't remember exactly what it was called in gnome 2.32 but there
was an option where you could specify the desired application to be
associated with system actions.  Let me give you an example.  Default
Web Browser, Default Mail client, etc.  Further, my laptop has some
extra function keys on the keyboard to launch some of these default
applications.  Presently, on my gnome3 ArchLinux system, the "launch
email client" action launches Evolution.  I want to change that to
Thunderbird.  For the life of me, I cannot find that dialog where I
can change these defaults.  I thought it was in the menu editor but
not so.  I believe it was in an area of "Preferred applications,"
which I can't find any place.

I'll tell you, these gnome3 changes are really setting me back; it
almost feels like I have to learn gnome almost all over again to get
fully up to speed again <sigh>.

Can anyone answer my situation?