Re: [orca-list] GNOME3 System Menu Work-around

Go to the panel where you want to add an applet and press control-f10. "Add to panel" should be at the top of the pop-up menu. Then you can just select the launcher or applet you want to add and tab to the add button, or you can just press enter on the applet or launcher you want. Press "close" once you have finished adding items. As far as I know, this method just puts items wherever they can fit. People with eyes can put things where they want them by right-clicking an empty space on the panel, but I'm not sure how to reorder items if you are unable to see them. This will, however, get the applets and launchers you want to show up and be accessible from your panel of choice.
~Kyle