Re: [orca-list] Gnome-Shell Distaster!!!

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Does this mean that we should avoid gnome-shell until further notice?

The ATK/AT-SPI support is supposed to be written and working by the release of
Gnome 3.2. That, at least, is the plan, according to what I read on the
gnome-accessibility mailing list.

Thus you should avoid Gnome shell until there's an alpha or beta of the
version intended for Gnome 3.2 that has the accessibility support included.