[orca-list] Gnome-Shell Distaster!!!

Well I seem to have really done it in now.

I was reading the GNOME_3 notes in the Arch wiki and when I came
across the notes concerning gnome-shell, I thought I'd take the plunge
and install gnome-shell and restart gnome.  BAD, BAD, BAD!!!

I can't access anything now! Everything I try iether gives me "panel"
every time I type the tab key or even the run dialog says something
nothing now.  After I did a shift+ctrl+F3 to get back to a good
working text console to edit this message, I tried to go back to
review the mess in more detail and now I can't get hardly any speech
at all.  Orca really fell over on this one! At this point, I can't do
anything in GNOME! I guess I could uninstall gnome-shell and hopefully
I might get back to that broken fallback stuff.

I thought gnome-shell was ready for use with Orca; was I wrong in that
assumtion?

Thanks for any help here.