Re: [orca-list] Loging onto Gnome3 in Arch linux

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 01:51:26AM +0200, Christian wrote:
But how is it with the sound then, will it work now if I did this in the asound.conf file?

I don't understand your question.  All I did with asound.conf was to
basically comment out everything in there and rebooted my system.  The
sound situation seems to be good now; I can run speakup with the
espeakup connecter and espeak synth along with gnome/orca using speech
dispatcher which is configured to use libao presently.