Re: [orca-list] Orca 3 and Firefox

Hi,

as has been brought up here before there's been some issues with firefox
4 initialliy being inaccessible when started, this has to do with some
window manager related focus stuff that Fernando understands better
than me.  Any way Fernando wrote a patch for firefox that deals with
this, and was wondering if these gnome3 problems where the same.  I
don't have a local gnoe 3 setup, and I believe he couldn't test easily
so would someone be interested in testing the firefox builds linked
below?

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/trev saunders gmail
com-05c2be9fa995/try-linux64/firefox-6.0a1.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/trev saunders gmail
com-05c2be9fa995/try-linux/firefox-6.0a1.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2

thanks!

Trev