Re: [orca-list] Very slow performance with orca and at-spi2

Hello,
I am using orca 3.0.1. I do have gnome 3.0 installed on the system as well, but at the moment I am using LXDE. As an example of the crashing, just now in thunderbird when I pressed the key to reply orca crashed.

I did notice locking up in gnome 3.0 as well, so I don't think its to do with my use of LXDE.

Michael Whapples