Re: [orca-list] Very slow performance with orca and at-spi2

Hello,
Yes it is a single core pentium4. Could this account for some of the slowness when compared to at-spi on corba?

Using LXDE, the main issue seems to be locking up (well I think it is locking up) and these crashes.

As far as I know the packages are up to date releases (archlinux tends to be good regarding that).

Michael Whapples