Re: [orca-list] Very slow performance with orca and at-spi2

        Nope.  Not a clue whether orca is working on my Debian unstable
system.  It stopped talking when I did the full upgrade, and I care so
little for it's performance on my quad-core, I'd rather just boot up the
WinXP laptop and use NVDA.

        Don't care for all the hoops you have to go through to navigate
web pages in orca, either.  When you cursor down, it should cursor down
to the next line, especially when you're doing something as common as a
google search, and when you press tab, it should go to the next link and
not keep hanging up and refusing to go further.  Orca should be
completely re-written, following NVDA's methods, which operates quickly
and effortlessly, even on such a bloatware setup like Windows..

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org