[orca-list] Problem with Cepstral Voices

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to get several of my Cepstral Swift voices working
with Orca for quite some time, but from Ubuntu 10 on none of the
voices appear to work on Ubuntu Linux. I've tried Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10,
and recently 11.04 beta 2 all with the same results. Whenever I try to
test a voice like Callie using swift I get the following error:
"OSS_Audio: Unable to open /dev/dsp"
Any ideas what to try or do to get the Cepstral voices working again.
They use to work fine on Ubuntu 8 and 9, but after updating to Ubuntu
10 they constantly give me that error. I'd like to get these voices
working with Orca and Speech-Dispatcher again as they sound a lot
better than ESpeak.

FYI, I noticed the Fonix Dectalk software gives me the exact same
error too. The only voices that appear to be working is ESpeak and my
copy of Eloquence I got from Orilux.

Thanks.