Re: [orca-list] Firefox and Untrusted Sites?

Hi Steve
The "I understand the risks" heading is clickable. Highlight this, use Orca's route mouse to element hotkey (insert slash on desktop layouts) and click. You can then arrow past the heading and proceed with the security exception.
Orca really does need to report and handle these clickables.