[orca-list] Firefox 4 + orca: testing needed

Hi,

As you may know Firefox 4 is coming really soon. Accessibility is one
of the key points of Firefox. We have put a big effort making it much
better than Firefox 3 while avoiding any regression.

It would be great if we can get more testing of Firefox 4 + orca, so
we can find any regression not shown on other platforms.

You can download nightly builds of firefox 4 from here:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk

and you can fill any bug you find at:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Core

under the disability access API component.

Also, I use to hang around #a11y at irc.gnome.org and #accessibility
at irc.mozilla.org if you need some help.

Thank you very much!

Salu2