Re: [orca-list] Firefox 4 + orca: testing needed

As an overview to this, I have been using nightly builds of FF 4 for a
while now and generally, not too bad.  Too biggies however are already
filed bugs concerning the inability to hear spoken text when
backspacing in most edit boxes.  And I still presently cannot hear any
spoken text when arrowing around in edit boxes for the Bookmarks
Creation and library management dialog.  For a while there I could not
rename a bookmark in any way; that part got eventually fixed but I
still cannot change names of bookmarks while saving it.

I pretty much use FF4 exclusively now.