[orca-list] Improving access to Audacity with Orca

Hi everyone,

I am putting together a proposal, and part of it would have the objective of improving access to Audacity with Orca.

Right now I need to estimate how much work would be involved in making needed changes to Audacity and Orca so they may work better together.

It would also be helpful to start meeting some of those who are involved with Audacity from the Orca perspective.

If you think you can help get a handle on the dimensions of this task, please let me know.

Feel free to write to me directly at:
fernando botelho f123 org

Thanks,

Fernando