Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 5 accessibility issues

Ah, sorry about that. I did check the subject line, but I thought it
said Thunderbird Firefox accessibility and not Thunderbird 5
accessibility. I just switched synthesizers, and I'm still getting used
to this new speech synthesizer.

BTW, I have started encouraging people to put all of the relevant
information into the body of the message. IMHO, it doesn't make sense to
make people go searching through the subject line or from field to piece
together the whole story. Ditto for including version numbers and
avoiding phrases like "latest" or assuming someone remembers previous
posts about configurations and so on.