Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 5 accessibility issues

On 06/29/2011 11:28 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
What version of Orca and Thunderbird are you using? I'm running Orca 3.1.2 and Thunderbird 3.1.10, and I don't think I've run into these issues. I know I've installed add ons in Thunderbird recently, and I don't recall having any trouble finding the install button.

Thunderbird 5, as the message subject states. Installing addons seems to work fine in 3.x, which is why I'm noting that 5 regresses.

I use the preview pane, and I don't have any trouble finding out the author of a message. I can get

Right, again, this worked fine under 3.x but now fails under 5.