From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:12 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Website layouts and orca

I know in JAWS you can review the web page without using the virtual buffer.
FS also added an option to present the formating more like what a sighted
person sees and more like how the page is actually laid out. I don't recall
the name of this option. Apparently NVDA also allows you to configure this.
I'm just pointing out these options for those who may not know about them.
I'm not trying to say any one approach is better than any other.