Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 5 Beta

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 02:17:11AM EST, Michael Whapples wrote:
I think thunderbird 5.0 betas build on the 3.3 alpha builds and so
may show many of the issue I have mentioned in the past about 3.3Ax
versions (search the list archive, eg. there is an issue where after
opening the message once no more messages are accessible, etc).

Yes, I have experienced that also. I think I'll have to switch all accounts back to mutt, not because I want
to, but because there are no real GUI clients that are up to snuff. I am using Thunderbird 5 beta because its
in Ubuntu oneiric, which I need to use for work, and am not really willing to have to download/set up an
older ver of thunderbird.

Luke