[orca-list] orca from git orca-xdesktop

Hi Attila and all,
I woulk like to keep up with Orca from git.
After type in a terminal
git checkout orca-xdesktop
I try to do git pull and then I get the following message:
***
You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
want to merge with, and 'branch.orca-xdesktop.merge' in
your configuration file does not tell me, either. Please
specify which branch you want to use on the command line and
try again (e.g. 'git pull <repository> <refspec>').
See git-pull(1) for details.
If you often merge with the same branch, you may want to
use something like the following in your configuration file:
    [branch "orca-xdesktop"]
    remote = <nickname>
    merge = <remote-ref>
    [remote "<nickname>"]
    url = <url>
    fetch = <refspec>
See git-config(1) for details.
***
Can you tell me what I should type behind git pull?
I use gnome 2.32.0
Thanks in advance.
Milton