Re: [orca-list] Is anyone using Orca with Emacspeak? And does speech-dispatcher support hardware synths?

Hello,
I cannot offer help in writing code for such a module, however, I would be prepared to test it with my apollo. Also I remember once seeing documentation on the communication protocol with the apollo, I am sure I could try and dig that up again.

Michael Whapples