Re: [orca-list] Linux PC as a router

Also, many of these machines won't even boot with some of the more
modern distros.  I ran into that problem myself with a couple old
machines I had around here.  An example is my old Slackware 12.0 boots
on it but the Slackware 121.1 and later plus Arch, GRML and others
just won't boot!

I have used computers as routers before and it was fun.  Definately
don't bother with a GUI for such usage though.  simple shell scripts
can do the network address translation and other router things just
fine.